Sponsor the 2022 St. Vincent de Paul “Friends of the Poor®” Walk
Become a Friends of the Poor® Walk sponsor and fill out our online form.
Download the Friends of the Poor® Walk sponsor form, click here.
The Evansville District Council of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul is affiliated with the Catholic church and operates as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. This “Walk” is one of approximately 160 walks being held in cities throughout the United States.
The Friends of the Poor® Walk has traditionally drawn around 250 walk participants and 50 volunteers. Increased marketing of the event will be undertaken this year to increase participation and visibility. 500 shopping bags are purchased for the event to give away to participants.
- Listed as sponsor in distributed materials on day of the walk
- Name and/or logo professionally printed and displayed on yard sign at walk
- Name and/or company logo included in “thank you for your sponsorship” message in SVdP social media posts
- Name and/or company logo listed on our SVdP website on our Friends of the Poor® Walk under your sponsorship level
- Same as Snack Sponsor plus…
- Your company’s promotional items included in giveaway bags
- Same as Poncho Sponsor plus…
- Your company name and/or logo printed on back of commemorative Friends of the Poor® Walk T-shirts
- Same as Water Stop Sponsor plus…
- Name and/or company logo (if applicable) printed on back of giveaway shopping tote bags
- One thousand shopping bags distributed at day of walk and used at food pantry for neighbors in need
- Same as Shopping Bag Sponsor plus…
- Name and/or company logo on front of shopping tote bags (instead of back)
- Name and/or company logo on commemorative Friends of the Poor Walk T-shirts given out at walk
- Banner with name and/or company logo displayed at registration booth as Title Sponsor for the event
- Title sponsorship noted on walker registration forms and in advertising
How your support of the Walk helps to impact the lives of those we serve.
- During the past fiscal year, our district council’s 250 volunteer members, called “Vincentians,” responded to over 7,000 requests for assistance impacting over 16,000 individuals
- Over $500,000 was provided to help those in financial need pay for rent, water, gas and electricity. The Evansville District Council’s Vincentians donated over $140,000 of their own funds to assist those in need, equaling 28% of assistance provided
- Our Vincentians volunteered over 14,000 hours between St. Vincent de Paul’s Food Pantry, Thrift Store, and calls on neighbors in need driving nearly 15,000 miles to carry out their ministry.
- Our Food Pantry distributed over 46,000 boxes and bags of three-day supplies of essentials, totaling over 150 tons of food
- Through a grant from the Vanderburgh County Community Foundation, our Food Pantry was able to pay for 80% of its roof replacement saving $30,000 in donations for food.
- Our 19 conferences, through the St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store, provided clothing, furniture, appliances and household items to over 3000 individuals
- Our Vincentians not only provide financial assistance to those in need, but even more importantly, through our 6,000 visits impacting 16,000 individuals, provide spiritual assistance through presence and prayers
100% OF PROCEEDS FROM THIS EVENT STAY LOCAL!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!